Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Zinc Phosphate Relacement||Function:||Completely Replace Zinc Phosphate|
|PH Value Of Water Suspension:||6～8||Oil Absorption %:||22～38|
|Density G/cm3:||2.4～3.0||Screen Floating (400 Mesh Um) ％:||≤1.0|
zinc phosphate primer,
zinc phosphate paint
Coil Coating Used Easy Dispersion Zinc Phosphate Powder Anti-rust Pigments
Zinc Phosphate Replacement
TECHNICAL DATASHEET Compound Anti-rust Pigments WD－S－800
Compound phosphate pigment through surface treatment.
Technical Index Q/320292AAJR02-2007
|Screen floating (500 mesh um) ％||≤1.0||GB/T1715-79|
|Oil Absorption %||22～38||GB/T5211.15-88|
|PH Value of Water Suspension||6～8||
1. Completely replace zinc phosphate in paint making.
2. High anti-rust function.
3. Even less dosage than zinc phosphate.
4. High performance for both cost and anti-rust characters.
5. Do not easy to delaminate.
6. To make solvent based types of anti-rust paint and primer have a good stability.
7. Also can be used in water base anti-rust paint.
8. Easily dispersed in the process of making the paints.
It is easy to operate the paint when using our pigments by either spraying or brushing.
Mix with binder, accessories, additive, solvent, and be dispersed while using.
It is applicable for all types of solvent based and water based binders.
Inoxious and environment friendly. SGS report to prove the metal content issue.
It is suggested to use between 6%~10%.