Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Zinc Phosphate Relacement||Function:||Completely Replace Zinc Phosphate|
|PH Value Of Water Suspension:||6～8||Oil Absorption %:||22～38|
|Density G/cm3:||2.4～3.0||Screen Floating (400 Mesh Um) ％:||≤1.0|
zinc phosphate paint,
zinc phosphate pigment
Coil Coating Used Easy Dispersion Zinc Phosphate Powder Anti-Corrosion Pigments
Zinc Phosphate Replacement
TECHNICAL DATASHEET Compound Anti-rust Pigments WD－S－800
Compound phosphate pigment through surface treatment.
Technical Index Q/320292AAJR02-2007
|Screen floating (500 mesh um) ％||≤1.0||GB/T1715-79|
|Oil Absorption %||22～38||GB/T5211.15-88|
|PH Value of Water Suspension||6～8||
1. Completely replace zinc phosphate in paint making. High anti-rust function.
2. Even less dosage than zinc phosphate.
3. Do not easy to delaminate.
4. High performance for both cost and anti-rust characters.
5. Easily dispersed in the process of making the paints.
6. Also can be used in water base anti-rust paint.
7. To make solvent based types of anti-rust paint and primer have a good stability.
It is applicable for all types of solvent based and water based binders.
It is easy to operate the paint when using our pigments by either spraying or brushing.
Mix with binder, accessories, additive, solvent, and be dispersed while using.
Inoxious and environment friendly. SGS report to prove the metal content issue.
It is suggested to use between 6%~10%.