Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Zinc Phosphate Relacement||P2O5:||35.00%|
|PH Value Of Water Suspension:||6～8||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Oil Absorption %:||22～38||Screen Floating (500 Mesh Um) ％:||≤1.0|
Metal Protection Paint Zinc Phosphate Replacement Easy Dispersion Environmental
Zinc Phosphate Replacement
Compound Anti-rust Pigments WD－S－800
Compound phosphate pigment through surface treatment.
Technical Index Q/320292AAJR02-2007
|Screen floating (500 mesh um) ％||≤1.0||GB/T1715-79|
|Oil Absorption %||22～38||GB/T5211.15-88|
|PH Value of Water Suspension||6～8||
1. High anti-rust function.
2. Do not easy to delaminate.
3. To make solvent based types of anti-rust paint and primer have a good stability.
4. Also can be used in water base anti-rust paint.
5. High performance for both cost and anti-rust characters.
6. Even less dosage than zinc phosphate.
7. Completely replace zinc phosphate in paint making.
8. Easily dispersed in the process of making the paints.
It is suggested to use between 6%~10%.
It is applicable for all types of solvent based and water based binders.
Mix with binder, accessories, additive, solvent, and be dispersed while using.
It is easy to operate the paint when using our pigments by either spraying or brushing.
Inoxious and environment friendly. SGS report to prove the metal content issue.
Contact Person: Emily