Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Zinc Phosphate Relacement||Function:||Completely Replace Zinc Phosphate|
|Zinc Content:||Non Zinc Content||P2O5:||35.00%|
|Color:||White Powder||Screen Floating (500 Mesh Um) ％:||≤1.0|
zinc phosphate primer,
zinc phosphate paint
Easy Dispersion Zinc Phosphate Powder High Anti-Corrosion Function Environmental
Zinc Phosphate Replacement
Compound Anti-rust Pigments WD－S－800
Compound phosphate pigment through surface treatment.
1. High anti-rust function. 2. Do not easy to delaminate..
3. Completely replace zinc phosphate in paint making.
4. Easily dispersed in the process of making the paints.
5. To make solvent based types of anti-rust paint and primer have a good stability.
6. Also can be used in water base anti-rust paint. 7. Even less dosage than zinc phosphate
8. High performance for both cost and anti-rust characters.
Inoxious and environment friendly. SGS report to prove the metal content issue.
It is easy to use the anti-rust paint which using our pigments by either spraying or brushing.
It is applicable for all types of solvent based and water based binders.
Technical Index Q/320292AAJR02-2007
|Screen floating (500 mesh um) ％||≤1.0||GB/T1715-79|
|Oil Absorption %||22～38||GB/T5211.15-88|
|PH Value of Water Suspension||6～8||GB/T1717-86|
It is suggested to use between 6%~10%.
Mix with binder, accessories, additive, solvent, and be dispersed while using.