Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Zinc Phosphate Relacement||PH Value Of Water Suspension:||6～8|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Oil Absorption %:||22～38|
|Screen Floating (500 Mesh Um) ％:||≤1.0||P2O5:||35.00%|
zinc phosphate primer,
zinc phosphate pigment
Metal Protection Paint Zinc Phosphate Replacement Zinc Phosphate Powder High Anti-rust Function
Zinc Phosphate Replacement
Compound Anti-rust Pigments WD－S－800
Compound phosphate pigment through surface treatment.
Technical Index Q/320292AAJR02-2007
|Screen floating (500 mesh um) ％||≤1.0||GB/T1715-79|
|Oil Absorption %||22～38||GB/T5211.15-88|
|PH Value of Water Suspension||6～8||
It is suggested to use between 6%~10%.
Mix with binder, accessories, additive, solvent, and be dispersed while using.
It is easy to operate the paint when using our pigments by either spraying or brushing.
It is applicable for all types of solvent based and water based binders.
1. High anti-rust function.
2. Do not easy to delaminate.
3. To make solvent based types of anti-rust paint and primer have a good stability.
4. Also can be used in water base anti-rust paint.
5. Easily dispersed in the process of making the paints.
6. Completely replace zinc phosphate in paint making.
7. Even less dosage than zinc phosphate.
8. High performance for both cost and anti-rust characters.
Inoxious and environment friendly. SGS report to prove the metal content issue.